Sunday, December 5, 2010

White Mountains, Blue Skies, Sunset Trees

I know. It's been forever. Months.

Time has just flown by recently and I haven't even put a second thought into posting more pictures. I've taken more pictures, tons more, I just haven't been sharing. I need to get back into the habit. Here goes nothing...

About two months ago, Jamie and I went on a day trip to the White Mountains on the Kancamangus Highway in New Hampshire. We were really hoping to see some foliage and after some quick research, found out that the White Mountains peak foliage season is the first weekend in October. We set out early to head for the mountains and check out the Flume Gorge. On our hike and drive we were fortunate enough to see some beautiful colors and admire what New England is famous for in the fall.


















I have one more post from my hiatus, and I will try and keep up from now on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment